I found out about this dog through Yahoo!News. And again, it never fails to touch my heart. I felt sad again and remembered all those sad dog stories and movies that I have came to know.

It sort of reminded me of Hachiko, who kept on waiting for his owner on the same spot, only that his master will never come. He died. In this certain dog story that I am about to tell, Hawkeye, the dog knew that his master was gone. Why? Because he mourned beside his master's casket. His owner is Jon Tumilson, the Navy Seal who died.



This was really heartbreaking. Read on the detailed news about Hawkeye, the dog who refused to leave his master's side, here. I am just so sad and at the same time, touched by how profound a dog's heart is. They are like the perfect creatures that God has sent us.

The picture above Jon Tumilson's casket is himself with Hawkeye. That picture simply shows that there is a tight bond between the two. 

As of this writing, I have read several follow-up news about Hawkeye like how he is going to be adopted by the dead man's bestfriend and how he was requested to march the University of Iowa football team, the Hawkeyes on one of their games.

0 paw prints:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...